WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

From The Heart: Indirect Messages

Often....when people don't wanna say something to a person...they'll invent ways of saying it out loud or publicly without the other person knowing it's them. This can be through code names or just writing whatever but not using the person's name. Every song lyric or whatever you post on your facebook status....ISN'T just cuz you like the song or the lyrics...there are hidden agendas behind it all and it's obviously directed (very subtlety) to someone. My friend and this girl had a suuuuper long twitter conversation indirectly. They would basically reply to one another's post...but wouldn't acknowledge each other. It's like me saying "Man, I suck at soccer" and another person writing "yeah you do" as their message. That's a very broad example but you get what I mean...he's obviously replying to me....but he doesn't say he is....so I can't call him out on it. So basically my friend and this girl would go back and forth writing and replying to each other's statuses or tweets but wouldn't acknowledge one another. It became so blatantly obvious that they were talking to each other that their mutual followers were like dude....we know you're talking to each other...wtf. LOL....which brings my kinda pointless introduction to here.....where me and this person (see, I'm not acknowledging who they are -_-) are pretty much sending each other hidden messages in all the statuses we write and posts and we send. It goes along the lines of like "if you wanted to talk to me you would", "well I'm trying", "well try harder" and things like that. We both care about each other significantly....and are too stubborn to let this go....and too proud to acknowledge it. We're hoping the other person will step forward and do something, until then....we're never going to fix this. On one hand....I'm cool with that, I'm living my life, no stress...on the other hand, I can't bare to throw away a friendship like that....and constantly thinking of you and all the memories. I know I said the last one was gonna be the last one about you but.....this is just how much I care....I can't just NOT think about it....or NOT talk to someone about it....that's how big a part of my life you were.....do you feel the same? Do you think about me? Maybe I'm too self-centered/conceited and all that ish really isn't about me....and you don't care at all...I'm not jumping to conclusions...all I know is....the ball's in your court, up to you with what to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment