WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 04, 2017

What Grinds My Gears

Hey friends hope you're doing well...so I'm talking to my dad yesterday and he goes hey...if your friend doesn't answer your phone call, they're not a real friend. My dad then proceeds to rant and stuff about how he hates when people don't pick up their phone. So here's some back story...so Saturday, I went to the washroom, didn't take my phone in like I usually do cuz I figured it'd be a quick one, I do that when I think I won't be in there for long cuz if I do take my phone in their I'll be in there for longer than I want to. So I come out from taking a dump and see a missed call and this text from my dad. Context...he's outside raking leaves. I'm like bruh...relax, first of all...try to make out what the text says...don't get it? It says why don't you pick up the phone, if your dad died on the floor and call you no use. Like bruh...extreme much> Like I get the people not picking up their phones part...I've been in situations where I really needed someone to talk to and I tried calling everybody and nobody picked up and I felt like no one was there for me...again, extreme...but different context. So back to present day when my dad is ranting about people not picking up the phone...I'm like dad...wait, you do the same thing. I call you all the time and you hardly pick up the phone on the first call. It isn't until I call multiple times or I give up and he calls me back 5 minutes later. This continues to an argument when he goes NO I DON'T DO THAT....and I'm like bruh...and we go back and forth some more...I'm like okay...stay here...let me open my phone, go to my calls and SHOW YOU specific moments...and of course, the proof is there and he's like no that's not me...like bruh it's right in front of your face. It's just hella annoying when he does these things...when he complains about something and goes and does it you know. Like when he compares how I talk to him vs how I talk to my friends when he knows the difference is exactly the same with him and I and him and his friends...but yeah...just a quick little story/rant on my end...see you in 2 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment