WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Too Much Information

Geez, I'm sorry...so much for posts every other day...literally it's been so busy, like I've literally been out and about pretty much everyday and on the few days I haven't been, people have been over and stuff...so it's been difficult to find time to blog lol, But uh, let's end of 2017 strong and give y'all posts everyday till we ring in the new year. Merry Christmas to y'all,,,or happy holidays to be 'politically correct' lol. What have I been up to lately. A lot of like family stuff, seeing friends, going out...I love this time of year...because it's so busy...everyday's back home and off work for the most part...so there\s a lot of events, the malls are super busy, but yeah. So anyways...I met a couple new people in the fast few days and it made me realize that despite being a shy person, I'm very open. Does that make sense? How can you be shy and open at the same time? Well, I dunno tbh...like I had just met this one guy...he was selling something to me, and then I started rambling about how my day went and I caught myself and had to stop. Yesterday, same thing I was talking to this guy I had met for the first time and started rambling like man, I had such a long day today, I did this and this...then I was like oh true my bad you prob don't care lol. It's interesting considering how deathly quiet I used to be...and somewhat still am but not really to this day lol. Like the more I thought about it I was like damn...there's some things in my life I used to be hella private about, hella scared to tell people...like failing some courses in university...like I swear that isn't even a secret anymore, or like I'm so open about it. Or being so open about just talking about my struggles or relationships. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say oh look at me I'm so open, I'm so honest. Cuz honesty can be to a fault as well. It remind something my friend once said which sticks with me to this day...which is that I don't have to blog everything...she's like you know some things you can and are meant to be kept to yourself...and I remember that was when I went a week without blogging...because she was right, some things are meant to be kept to myself you know. But that's also become the story and theme of this blog, that it's so open and honest. That I love coming here and telling y'all everything. But I also understand there\ll probs come a day where this blog will end...but let's not end on a sour note lol...as I said, posts everyday from now till the new year, look out folks, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment