WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

From The Heart #3

From The Heart #1
From The Heart #2

Figuring Out Life
Hey friends, where all my 90's babies at? And I mean like early 90's babies, those of y'all hovering around your 20's...are y'all here? Are you reading this right now? Your mid 20's are such a weird stage I swear...it's a lot of figuring stuff out and a lot of transitioning. For me, it's about change...but it's about the little changes here and there. That is until I was watching this one vlog and this guy talking about the change that happens in your mid 20's. He was like from your 10's to your 20's the amount of change that occurs is extreme...physical, mental, emotional...there's so much change that occurs from your 10's to your 20's...so much visible and concrete change...you get taller, your voice gets deeper, all that stuff. Then he went on to say...if all that change is happening from your 10's to 20's...imagine all the change that is happening from your 20's to 30's, whether you realize it or not...how you handle problems, your maturity, your priorities, all that stuff. He was saying how by 30...you should hopefully have some sort of goal or vision figured out...and I fully agree with that. Like as much as people move at their own pace and such...I truly do believe that by 30 or at least around 30, you should have at least a rough sketch or idea of what you wanna do or some sort of goal you wanna achieve...otherwise you have no direction in life you know. That's not to say you have to have a masterplan and every next step well thought out and planned...it's saying you should have at least a good idea of what you wanna do and how you plan on doing it, right? I don'r wanna put a cap or a ceiling on myself by saying like oh by 30 you have to have something figured out, you have to know what you wanna do or where you;re going in life. But at the same time I want to...because if you don't, it creates laziness and a lack of motivation. It's kinda like when you know there's no deadline for a project, so you loaft on it, whereas when you know okay boom this essay is due on this day...you can at least grind it out the night before, but all the days before that you're thinking about it, it's on your mind, you're stressing about it...because there's a timeline to meet. I don't know about you my fellow 80's babies...but a lot of my 20's thus far and especially after graduating university has been trying to figure out life, trying to plan out my future BUT also trying to trust God and reminding myself that he has a plan for me. That all this confusion, uncertainty and stuff is part of his plan, part of what faith is. That's all I really got to say for now...see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment