WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dear God

Sitting here, studying for my first exam tomorrow, pretty crazy to think I'll be done after December, but at the same time I need to maintain my average to graduate. God I'm running this race...I'm getting tired, lazy...I've tripped up, I don't wanna run no more sometimes, it's hard. But I know you've got my back, that everything will work out in the end. Tho I may not be able to see the finish line, I'm not running this race my sight, but by faith and that's what I have to remind myself. That even if I fail, even if I fall, even if I hit rock bottom, I'll reach the finish line eventually...and I'll be able to look back at all my bumps, bruises and scars and be thankful and appreciate because it all worked out, just like you knew it would and just like I've always hoped and prayed it would. It's finally the home stretch, God give me strength, not to pass or to succeed...but to trust you amidst whatever is put in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment