WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Know You Hate Me

I honestly didn't plan on writing about this,but circumstances have kinda made/inspired me to want to talk about it. So I'm taking a break from studying and hitting you with an early post. I've always told you how this blog has gotten me into trouble many times with my friends and people alike...cuz of what I say, who I write about, or just the simple fact that I write about things here in general instead of so called "dealing with it in real life". I met up with a friend a couple of days ago and she told me not to be careful...but to be aware that people are gonna have an opinion about me based on my blog...that'll either be based on what they already know about me...or it'll be their only opinion about me cuz they don't know me. She knows I don't care what people think, she just wanted me give me a healthy reminder that people are gonna have their opinions about me. So right now...I read something that was kinda unflattering...who knows if it was about me...but it was about some dude with a blog and how it's pretty stupid and lame. Now I'm not talking to you as an individual...I'm talking about the topic as a whole. For all I know...some of y'all out there legitimately hate me...y'all legitimately think I'm a dick or a bad person based off of what I write, the stories I tell or whatever. It doesn't really affect me, but like...I'd like you to kinda get to the root of your question...why do you hate me? Do you not have opinions yourself? Have you not done stupid things in your life? Have you never made a joke or played a prank that you thought was funny but it wasn't? What I'm really trying to ask you...is what's different between you and I? Ignore the fact that I have a blog for a second...what's really different from you and I? Everyone has friends, they do stupid things, they do things they regret,they have memorable moments. What's the difference between you writing your life events down on a piece of paper and me writing them on a blog? What's the difference between you sharing a story with your friend and me posting it on my blog for my friends to see? I know you're gonna say well it's public...the whole world can see it, things like that, what if people don't want their stuff to be seen by the world. Homie I've done this ish long enough that my friends kinda understand where I'm coming from...my stories and such don't come from an evil or malicious place. It comes from my heart...and it's something I wanna share. Everything else is just my own experiences, things that happen to me. I know some of y'all think I do this for a popularity, to get noticed or to get attention...and if you want me to be completely honest, yeah a small part of me thinks it would be dope to blow up and become famous of some sort...but if you genuinely think that that's the only reason why I do this...you're surely mistaken. The only real funny thing I find is that the people that criticize me and have the most to say are the ones who only read one or two posts on my blog and think they know my entire life story. My family, my friends and the people that earnestly keep up to date with my blog are the people who really know who I am, where I'm coming from, what I mean and what I represent. It gets tiring always having to explain myself because people read a post about one thing and say this about. Which is why I remind myself to not care about what people think...it doesn't come from a cocky place, it's not me saying I'm better than you...it's me saying, you can have your opinion about me, good or bad, but that's okay...I'm still going to keep doing me and you can keep doing you and reading my blog on the side. Your simplest solution is to not read my blog posts...or remove me on all social media platforms so you don't even have to see my blog. I know that anything and everything I say will generate an opinion, judgement or whatever from someone...and that's okay cuz you're allowed to...but it's up to me whether I let that affect me or not. So you can think whatever you want about me...who I am...this blog...or why I write what I write and continue to do so. All I really know is that I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing...because it helps me in so many aspects of my life...and in a small way....it helps some other people as well. If you've made it up to this point....thanks, if you're someone who keeps up to date with my blog, thanks. If you're someone who only comes on this blog once in a while and claims to know everything about me...thanks as well...I appreciate you. I'm sorry for going on this rant....I always say I hate having to explain myself but end up doing so any ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment