WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, October 22, 2015

She Asked For My Number

First of all, I guess I'll address some concerns about the previous post since it blew up quite unexpectedly LOL. Here are some facts for y'all...yes it is a true story, no I'm not one of the guys she liked/liked her, I didn't really like her...it was a joke. Some of y'all read too much into things LOL. Any ways...so there's no way I can come up with something that will top the previous post lol. For you basketball heads, recall the 2000 slam dunk contest when Jerry Stackhouse had to dunk right after Vince Carter had just shut the building down...that's what this is like. A general reference would be going out to a super fancy dinner, then the next day having leftovers or something lol. Btw...there is no part two to the previous post...she got over it like immediately because she's cool like that and we're still friends. Now onto today's post lol...so rewind all the way back to my first year of university...fresh grade out of high school, still learning the ropes of university, still a shy kid who doesn't really know about the world, the things or the people in it lol. So I took this class which was pretty big, it was in a theatre sizied/type room and the class also had a tutorial which is like 25-30 kids and you get to ask questions and stuff to your teaching assistants. So I've been to a couple of tutorials already, didn't really meet anybody in class, just a shy first year kid trying to get by. So one day before class, I'm sitting outside waiting on the benches, this girl sits beside me, I'm listening to music so I can't hear anything. Out of the corner of my eye, I see she's facing me and she says something, so I took my earphones out and she goes hey are you in my tutorial, I'm like I'm not sure which tutorial are you in and she's like #4 or something with this TA and I'm like oh yeah me too. She starts asking me all these questions like what's your background, where do you live, what are your hobbies and all that jazz....class is about start so we walk to class and she sees one of her friends and walks to her so I kinda go my own way, she turns to me and goes wait, do you wanna sit with me? Legit in the most calmesst tone ever, I'm like nah, it's cool...and I walk away without thinking anything of it LOOOL very anti-climactic I know. Couple days later, we have tutorial and I come like just in time she sees me and goes hey, come sit with me, so I was like sure. So we're working on some assignment in class and ish and class ends and she goes hey,can I get your number, I'm having trouble with the work and was wondering if you could help me. So I'm like sure, thinking she genuinely needs help for the work and we go our separate ways. So she texts me and we meet up at school and I'm like oh so do you need help with the work and she's like oh no I actually finished it already...so I'm still not understanding the hints she's dropping, I'm just like oh okay cool, in my head I just wanted to go home...she's like you wanna come with me to get food, so we do and we chat and such. I remember leaving that day thinking okay, that was kinda  waste of time lol. It wasn't until I started thinking about it more and more that I started to piece together everything and was like OH...SHOOT...btw, I didn't mention it, but she was reeeeeal cute, but I didn't really take that into consideration...I genuinely just wanted to help her with whatever she was asking for LOL...long story short, nothing materialized, we chilled here and there and I saw her in tutorials...but I didn't talk to her too much cuz I didn't know lol. I remember looking back at this story in my 2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year, now...like Rodmond, you're so dumb...she was a cutie, sweet...and you're just an idiot LOOOOL, I remember she kinda stopped talking to me...I'm guessing she thought I wasn't interested and didn't wanna pursue it LOL but...good news is...I'm still friends with her to this and I see her sometimes and we still talk lol, she had a boyfriend tho :(

No comments:

Post a Comment