WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Most Competitive

Rewind back to grade 8 elementary school...near the end of the school year, we're planning for the yearbook.All the grade 8's will be getting their own separate yearbook from the entire school, so each student gets their own page to write whatever as well as a title "Most Athletic", etc. So we're in class one day, brainstorming titles for everyone...they come to me...no one really knows...these bunch of girls who I was pretty chill with go OHHHH Rodmond is Most Curious...cuz I would always ask them what's going on with their relationships or like the other girls and ish. One of my friends was like wtf....that's so stupid lol. I sat at the back, beside this new girl who came from like Jamaica, I sat beside her all year, so she def saw my behaviours and how I acted around my friends and the people that sat around me. Teacher's like anyone else have any suggestions...this random, quiet voice in the background goes..."Rodmond is most competitive"...everyone looks back at her...then looks at me...I was like hmm...LOOOL...cuz I remember playing cards a bunch of times during indoor recess and trust I was very competitive...connect 4, checkers...everything...so I guess she picked up on that...so the teacher was like ALRIGHT...Rodmond is most competitive...LOOOL...ever since then, I've def noticed my competitive tendencies much more...basketball, videogames...everything lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment