WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Till Next Summer...

As I start school tomorrow, I reminisce about this summer...this summer has been amazing...long, short, sufficient, but also not enough all at the same time haha/..I started a note on my phone like a few weeks ago just summing up everything that I did this summer, in no particular order, toast to a crazy memorable summer...

- summer school = only lasted a month and it was online, but it was def a good chunk of my summer
- got my G license = yeeeeah buddy,all those driving classes finally paying off, nailed it one try finally after failing my G2 twice
- New York trip = first ever road trip with the homies...maybe the highlight of summer..Yankee game, Times Square, Statue of Liberty...good company, good surroundings, good times
- church retreat = always something I look forward to in the summer...late nights and early mornings, board games with the homies
- OVO concert = literally become a tradition...since last year lol...my second time with the homies, wasn't as epic as last year but it was still really fun
- softball = again something I always look forward to during the summer as well...second year coaching...def a good learning experience
- ultimate frisbee = played in an ultimate frisbee league as well this summer with a couple of friends and friends of friends, definitely a sport I do love playing
- dodgeball = played in a dodgeball league that lasted like 2 months, suuuuper fun...never knew dodgeball could be that competitive, but definitely loved it...may join again cuz it was that fun
- first job = got my first serious job in May...still going at it...fixing watched at Sears
- tattoo = got it around mid August...something I contemplated all summer and even before then...finally came to fruition
- 200,000 hits!!! The blog hit 200,000...dang brah brahs...
- flat tire and a dead battery...got a dead battery and was stranded after work one night...like less than a week later got a flat tire after hitting a curb lol...
- birthday with my friends...what started as a depressing day ended up being a great night when my friend called me out to chill and get drinks, then she drove me to meet up with a few other friends for desserts...

Oh man...this summer has been a long...eventful...fun...stressful...hectic...but amazing one, till next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment