WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 06, 2014

Little Bro To The Rescue

As always right...damn...my brother has been talking about and hyping about this wedding he's going to this whole summer. It's tomorrow and he literally has nothing ready...no suit, no shirt, no pants...all he has are socks and the tie they're providing. What annoys me is he's had SO MUCH time to think about this. These past 2 weeks I kept reminding him every single day yo...the wedding is coming up, did you get your stuff yet...this guy's had enough time to go to the mall by himself and pick something out, but he's been going out late with some stupid girl even when he has work early the next day. What's worst is he's supposedly one of the groomsmen and has to go early to take pictures...and he's giving a speech. This dude freaking looked so depressed I asked him what's up and he's like I just might not go...call and say fam emergency or something...like dude,so I got pissed and was like DAMN....fine, I'll go to the mall with you tom and we'll pick out something. Laziness will be my brother's downfall I tell you. So he has to be there at 10:30 tomorrow...mall opens at 9:30///we got about 30 minutes to get him a suit, pants and shirt and then go home so he can change and do whatever...man...like that;s some next level lazy dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment