WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, September 15, 2014

Been A Minute. Back Up In It

A lot of people as of late have been like yo Rodmond...where you been at...you been slacking on the posts lol. My bad, sorry, sincerest apologies...sometimes life moves real fast and I get caught up with a lot of things...other times I forget...and other other times, I just got nothing to talk about lol. Majority of the time, I just forget and lose track of time...couple days with no posts turn into a week just like that lol. What happens is that I'll get ideas for posts spontaneously...in the shower, on the bus, driving, chilling with friends...and I'll put it in my notes on my phone...I'll write the title and maybe a couple sentences to remind myself what I wanted to talk about...and I'll leave it there for the longest time cuz I'm so lazy lol. So on my notes I have a bunch of posts lined up...but I don't wanna post them all at once and give you guys like 10 posts cuz then they'll all get lost and jumbled...and also, I get lasy lol...I leave them for too long and begin to forget the details of what I wanted to talk about lol. But don't worry...I'm still here, I always have been...I always tell people if you really want consistent updates on my life...twitter's the place to go lol...the blog is a place for me to share with y'all what I can't fit into my tweets lol...that and what I feel is more appropriate for here, cuz like I've always told you guys...subconsciously...when I post...I still feel like I'm just talking to myself, writing in a diary..because I can't see you guys, part of me sometimes forgets to acknowledge that there are people out there who read my blog, who read my posts...who come tot his blog even though I didn't post the link on my facebook or twitter that day...lol. So I really am sorry for the lack of posts...I'm gonna try to get better...but school's looking like it's gonna be pretty busy...will be working, planning for church and studying/doing readings hopefully during the time I'm not at school. Then of course there's trying to have a life, chill with friends and whatever other extracurricular activities I decide to do...but school is definitely my main priority this year...gotta step up, but hopefully the blog won't suffer...hopefully I can still take y'all on and share this journey of mine with you guys....thank you for all the support, thank you for continuing to be here...even when I'm not lol...till next time...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment