WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Prayer Journal: Day 16

It's been a while, but I've been thinking and praying for a lot of you...gonna try to do more of these hopefully. My friend and I had a convo about changing this blog a bit to make it more anonymous if you recall a couple posts ago...but I thought of this post in particular...my prayer journals...how people have personally approached me and thanked me or acknowledged that they saw that I was praying for them (cuz it's not that hard to guess). But that lifted my spirits...that I don't need to purposefully promote these posts and be like yo go read this I'm praying for you man. If they read it, so be it, if they don't that's okay as well, but anyways, here we go...

Etlu: All the best homie, I know God has a plan for you and will guide you accordingly. I pray you be safe, and I know we will meet again soon enough. Take care brother.

Shwu: You're one of those friends who I never really am able to keep continual conversations with lol. But when we do talk or chill, I always appreciate how talk to earth you and your advice are. I pray you remain strong, know you have family and friends back home who love and are always thinking and praying for you, so there's never a reason to feel lonely. I hope you're doing well, your presence is definitely missed lol, hope to see you soon.

Tycn: Couple months are gonna fly by I just know it, but from the sound of it you're adjusting pretty well. I pray that in this little bit of time alone and to yourself, that you will really reflect on your life and how God has been present or not present in it. That you will one day take that step and proclaim your faith to your friends and family. I've seen so much growth in you and I'm glad I've been able to grow with you as well. You really are a brother and a homie to me. See you soon brah.

Dlcw: The little brother I never had lol. Whenever I see you, it literally brightens my day cuz I see a young me...I see a kid who has a passion and a love for something the same way I did and still do. I'm glad you look up to and at me the way you do, but I'm even more glad of how you point an even bigger part of everything to God. All I know is I'll do my best to guide you as best that I can, but ultimately, I hope you cling to Him and continue to surround yourself who will help you do the same.

Tyli: Crazy that I've seen you grow from this punk little kid to this mysterious young man. Lol I say mysterious because I feel like you still put walls up towards everyone. I do appreciate the few times we've been able to have deeper conversations, I hope we have more of those. But if you've seen The Blind Side...you're like an onion I guess and I gotta peel you baxk one later at a time. I pray you don't get too stressed this year, take a chill pill kill bill. You're like that brother who's a few years younger that gets on my nerves here and there, but I still like to have you around lol. I hope and pray you keep an open mind about church, about God and about your faith. There's so much more than meets the eye with you, and I feel like I'm still just starting to get to know you lol. I hope one day you'll have a desire or at least a curiously to know God and have a relationship with him.

Args: Not a day goes by I don't think about you and how close we were. That I'll always consider you my brother, my homie, my fam. And as far as we grow apart, we've been through too much and I'll always be ride or die for you. I'm glad you've straightened up a bit, I hope we can sit down sometime and catch up, it's been a long time...too long.

Crsm: My brother...Shaq and Kobe...Westside till we die. I remember it all...from bingo...to you teaching me how to slow dance LOOOOL. I pray that whatever you're going through, you know God is with you, that He is your source of strength. I pray for your health and that you're alright. You, your brothers and your fam are always in my thoughts, I hope you're taking care of yourself brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment