WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, September 12, 2014

First Week of Class

First week back...and man it was tiring...this year's definitely gonna feel really long, but I know it's gonna fly by.3 classes...all 3 hours...one online class...which will definitely take me a lot of will power. Tuesday's are pretty chill cuz it's just one 3 hour class...after which I'll probably start working out at school or something. Thursday's are and probably will be the most brutal. Two 3 hour classes straight...11:30-5:30...so no time to get lunch so I'll probs have to start bringing food or snacks. I'm also in the same room too...and there's no outlet...so my laptop will have to last me 6 hours straight...but my 2nd class is Stats and I probs won't really need my laptop thankfully. This first Thursday wasn't too bad...my first class ended with like an hour to spare...got some food, went to the library and charged my laptop before going to my last class...all I know is that Thursdays are gonna be some loooooong days lol. Mondays and Wednesdays I'll probs be working in between. Gotta find time to do readings and study for all my quizzes and tests which I know will come up sooner than later...man...wish my luck, pray for me...gotta work hard this year, apply for graduation and perhaps more school too...

No comments:

Post a Comment