WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 10, 2014

I Am Not A Role Model



This is the motto right now...and just a real good reminder to myself...not to care so much about what people think about me. That's not to say disregard it completely...but to not let it make or break my day you know. To not let it be why I do what I do or make me change who I am just to be liked. I am not a role model...I am who I am...if y'all don't like it, tough. I do my best to do whatever it is that's put it front of me, that's me and that's always been me. I've always been a behind the scenes kinda guy...a silent/quiet leader if I'm put in that position and just let my work do the talking. I don\t feel it necessary, but that's not putting down those who are...that's just saying it's not me and it probably never will be me...accept it...just a really good note to myself not to change myself or concern myself with what people think...that's their opinion...and they're allowed to have it. I'm just gonna do me...and continue to just do what's put in front of me...man this year is soooooo...different...than last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment