WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ups & Downs of Summer

Man, who'd a thunk I'd be this busy in the summer lol...let's just jump to it and lemme catch you up with what's been up lately. been busy with driving lessons starting last week since my last post...5 lessons, had my test yesterday and I PASSED!!! Finally got my full license and don't have to worry about that anymore, just renewing it every 3 years. Last weekend was a looooong weekend for sure...had a double header on Saturday, then went to see the jr team I coached last year cuz they had a game, after their game we had a really spontaneous scrimmage with them after which was super fun just to see all the young kids on their team having fun. After that we finally went to dinner which is always the best part of games...just the team chilling and laughing and spending time together. After that they wanted to go for drinks so we ending up staying out till like 12 just chilling and stuff. Sunday was a super busy day as well...Sunday worship in the morning, went to lunch with a couple of softball friends, went to the park and played some grounders haahaha....after that we headed to our game at 4. After our gamewe chilled at the park for like an hour just hanging out and stuff before going out separate ways to get food and bring it back to this guy's house. After, most of themwanted to go have batting practice at the park, me and 2 of my friends were too decided and decided to go back and chill at my friend's house where we just talked and watched a movie, definitely miss those times, they were simple...but fun. Not much happened between Monday till now...yesterday was a super long day...G test in the morning, went to the gym, drove y mom to Costco and shopped with her, had an ultimate frisbee game, then wentto my friend's house at like 9 for a haircut. Today's just a chill day, relaxing before work at 5...gotta start packing cuz I'm going away this weekend for my church retreat, then New York next weekend with my homies, super excited for both man.

Some selfies I took throughout the long day yesterday LOOOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment