WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, July 11, 2014

Behind The Scenes Kinda Guy

This was something I wanted to share with my softball team...but I realized I wanted to do so more for myself..not for them. For myself, for them to see me in a different way from whatever way they may perhaps see me atm. And didn't feel that was right so I held back...I wanted to share what was on my heart more for me and it was def unnecessary. So I'll share it here and whoever reads it...well that's cool. I won't go into super detail cuz it'll take too long but it's similar to the previous post. About me...and just the kinda person I am. Last season when I coached for the first time...I really do consider it a cinderella story...cuz everything fell into place perfectly. Great leadership alongside me, great team chemistry both on and off the field...winning and making a deep run in the playoffs was just bonus. This year...everything is different...leadership is shaky...team chemistry is hardly visible...and me being the coach...I feel kinda alone in it sometimes. Team def doesn't think too highly of me I'm pretty sure...I'm not too vocal or loud at times...but that's me you know. I'm a behind the scenes kinda guy, I do my work quietly, if you acknowledge it you do, but I do it for myself...I don't need to be told I'm doing a good job to know I'm doing a good job. But just some feedback from some of my friends on the team and they were like man...this year hasn't been fun at all lol...they weren't talking about me, but just about the team, team dynamics and chemistry as a whole...which I definitely do agree with. This season is so different...not even a good or bad different, just different. Definitely makes me rethink whether I wanna come back to this team...or coach again in general you know. Don't even know where i'm going with this anymore...eh...season's almost over....we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment