WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Rookie Blues

So in grade 9, I remember 2 other friends and I wanted to try out for the ultimate team. I remember going to try outs early morning and we were all tossing together. The basketball coach comes in cuz they were both on the ball tea and he goes HEY, you guys aren't allowed to try out for another team while basketball season is on lol. So he took them out of the gym and here I am by myself, I end up tossing with a stranger and being super scared cuz I was literally the only grade 9 lol. I remember going to the first tournament and the coach was so worried for me cuz it was the entire day and he's like yooo you okay, want me to call your parents and ish, want me to drive you home LOOOL. I remember meeting this one girl...who was in grade 12...she was soooooooo cute and she was sooooo nice to me cuz I was in grade 9 lol. I had the biggest crush on her hahahaha,I have her on facebook and I def still think she's super cute LOL. But yeah...first year was definitely a great learning experience to be around older guys and girls to help teach me and ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment