WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Off My Bucket List

So last Sunday...after ball at church, I was turning out and I hit the curb and got a flat tire...ending up driving to my friends house. Me and 4 of my friends sitting there trying to figure it out lol...we had the tire and all the tools, but couldn't figure it out fully...I somewhat remembered it from insurance class a bit...ending up calling another one of my friend's over and he helped us a bit, ending up changing the tire finally...went in to my friend's house and had some barbecue before finally going home. Definitely something I can check off my bucket list lol...got and changed a flat tire...def appreciate of my homies for helping me out, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment