WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

That Overwhelming Feeling

Before you read this post, read this post...
http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.ca/2014/04/you-snooze-you-lose.html

It'll make more sense lol...so yeah I told y'all I'm not that type of fellow to be going around and asking for girls numbers and trying to chop them. But any ways...with the girl in my class...it was literally an overwhelming feeling that just came over me, and I toldmyself and I told her that it's not something that I'd usually find myself doing you know. Anyways, so like a week or two ago...I went downtown with my friends and we went to this store called Boathouse. There was this super cute and friendly white girl working...we were all looking around for stuff, trying things on...but I kept looking at this girl...I found her so cute for some reason. After not finding anything, I was waiting for my friends who were still looking and trying things on and I see her again...and I can't stop staring...and there it went again...that overwhelming feeling...something inside of me kept saying go talk to her dude. I kept walking to the areas where she was around...at the same time looking to see if my friends were done to see if I had time. I decided I was gonna go talk to her...but my friends were like yo let's dip. We walk back to the Eaton center and I tell them about the cute girl and how I wanted to talk to her and they didn't believe me so they're like okay let's go backand do it. So we literally go back...they're chilling otusideand Igo inside and I see her, I go to her and I'm just like hey I know this is really random, but I just thought you were really cute and I just had to come back and tell you that. She's like aw that's so sweet and not weird, etc. I asked for her number, and she's like I have a boyfriend...but she's like we can be friends, so we kept talking and ish, getting to know one another and she gave me her facebook and added me then and there lol. I def don't count this as a loss..but a win...considering the fact that that I totally failed in class with the other girl, tho I did end up talking to her later on...but yeah...the fact that my friends forced me to go back and I actually mustered up the courage to talk to her, I see that as an accomplishment and I'm definitely feeling good about myself...we're still cool and talking to this day...so yep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment