WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Inspiration For This Blog

I've probably told this story countless times, but for those who don't know, here we go...it all started in high school...there was this one dude who you could say I kinda admired. We were very similar in a lot of ways...we both had a different personality, way of thinking...basketball, music...you name it. He wrote poetry and he rapped...and that's what got me started on doing that as well. Him and his friend decided to start a blog one day where they just posted cool music, pictures and things of the sort..I decided I wanted to do something similar...thus thebestyounever.blogspot.com was born...just me posting things I liked or caught my eye...music, funny videos, clips, pictures, quotes, etc. The blog has grown so much from when it first started...and the direction we were heading in is totally different now compared to what it was back then. Back then it was just like a media outlet...videos, songs and stuff like that...cool things to share with friends. Now...it's like a personal diary for me...a place to vent...it's like me talking on a stage...and whoever wants to listen can fill into the seats you know. How this post came to mind was cuz after our softball game I was in the car with this girl and she started asking me about my blog...what was my inspiration and how I started. I was like people don't understand sometimes and they always ask me why I write so much on my blog or why I'm so open/honest on my blog...people don;t understand it's like a diary...me writing in it everyday, except it's online...and out there in public you know. People are like yo do you not like to talk to people or something...LOL...no it'snot that...this is just another way to vent, to express myself...not even to dodge people either...I can fully write about someone and show it to their face and tell them it's about them...it's just a way for me to express myself smple as that. And as I said those words...the girl I was talking to...she got it, she got me, she understood...and that definitely gave me comfort cuz not many people really understand why I do what I do and why I continue to do this...so I really appreciate it, thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on writing, Rodmond!
    And don't worry - I do get you*.
    - the softball girl in the car.

    ReplyDelete