WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, August 26, 2013

What You Want To Hear vs What You Need To Hear

Sorry guys...this month has been really tiring and really hectic, this has probably been the lowest post and view count month in the longest time. But I'll update you guys a little later...I think I have a tendency to go to people who I know will agree with me or tell me what I want to hear when I'm angry, mad, frustrated,. whatever. And I'll ignore or avoid the people who I know will essentially tell me what I need to hear but don't want to hear. I feel most often, people who tell you what you need to hear don't always do it for the right reason...wanting to prove someone wrong is not why you should tell someone what they need to hear. It's very rare that you'll meet someone that will tell you what you need to hear because they really care...and they'll do it carefully as to try not to hurt you. I dunno...I'm just really appreciative of this one friend who shot me an email...we've been talking more and more lately and I really like his personality and the way he handles and approaches things...so thank you man.

No comments:

Post a Comment