WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Weekly Posts...C'mon Cuh.

LOL I'm so sorry, no I'm not posting once a week, things just come up and I've been super busy lol. But uh I'm in bed right now and decided to whip out my phone and semi update you guys lol. Last Saturday I went to the mall with my friend, pretty much spent the whole day with him. Had breakfast with him and his mom, shopped a bit, got a raincoat for myself cuz I've been caught in the rain way too much lately. Had lunch with him and his mom and his grandmother again, then they dropped me home. What else...had a softball game on Sunday...it was really déjà vu cuz this team we faced last year as well and they came in last year 0-9 with us as their last game so we were talking a lot of ish and ended up losing. This came had a similar vibe where I felt we got a bit ahead of ourselves and we went down the first few innings, but we relaxed and stepped it up and came back to win the game. We still have 2 more games left but right now we're 5-3 and have a really good chance of making the playoffs, it'll be the first in our team's history LOL. Then today chilled with my friends the entire day, went to this new outlet mall that opened, didn't get anything but it was nice to walk around and chill with them, then had a dinner with 2 of my church friends to just catch up and see how we're doing an discuss some things regarding the fellowship. Tomorrow, it's finally back to the gym...haven't gone since like Friday...but it's also good cuz I'm nursing a bunch of minor injuries but it's really taking its toll on my body and the extra few days of rest have definitely helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment