WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Prayer Journal: Day 9

First things first, my dad's shoulder surgery is tomorrow and after that he won't be working or driving or anything for like 2 month...pretty sure he's gonna be in a cast. I just pray that God gives him the strength. That the rest of the family...especially my bro and I will step up and help up around the house to lift the stress from my parents because I know they work super hard.

Slma: Whatever you feel called to do or wherever you feel called to go...I pray you trust in God's plan for you...He has something beautiful in store for you. I really hope you find whatever it is you're searching for, that God will really give you peace and some of the answers you've been looking for. I pray that you continue to stay faithful to God during the time you're away...know that everyone back home will be praying for you, stay strong brother.

Secg: Where do I even begin with you? I pray for a discerning mind for you and for God to give you self control when you're tempted. Next year is gonna be a big one for you and I pray you don't stray away from God. I pray you grip an hold tightly to Hin. I hope you really pick and choose your friends and the people you keep close to you wisely, be smart and be responsible like I know you are. I pray that you continue to grow in Him and trust in the things He has planned for you. You are a beautiful person inside and out and I can't wait for you to blossom into the amazing person I know you can be. Stay strong and always keep your head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment