WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, August 09, 2013

Statistical Update

With over 160,000 hits...I thought I'd give you a little overview of where a lot of these hits come from. Well with an overwhelming 111,000+ hits from Canada, that's not really a surprise seeing as that's where I live and advertise my blog most often and frequently lol. The United States comes in second with a whopping 27,000+ hits...that's crazy as I always say cuz I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone or at least that many people from the US...it's like uh well how'd you find me...and why do you keep coming back lol. Third is the United Kingdom which just recently reached over 6,000 hits...so shoutouts to you guys in the UK and thanks for supporting me and my dream. The last 2 countries in the thousand category is Russia and Germany with over 2,000 hits...damn lol...thanks...I have Russian and German friends...but damn, that's pretty mind blowing lol. Anyways, thank you guys for continuing to show support and visiting my blog and continuing to give me feedback and your honest opinion, it means a lot to me. The next goal is 200,000...LEGGO. I'm in the process of possibly getting shirts or tank tops with my blog link in the back and something in the front like a quote or bible verse or some random words...but not to sell lol just to rock myself to continue promoting my blog lol, we'll see haha.

PS: I finished this post but when back to check and I saw that I have 2,985 posts on this blog...damn...it's really been a journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment