WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Count To 3...

I just came home from the theaters with my friends and we watched We're The Millers...aside from being a really funny movie and crude as well...I took something away from it actually. There was this scene where the father was talking to the son after he didn't kiss the girl who obviously wanted him to and he hugged her instead. The dad was like...next time you're scared to kiss a girl...just count to 3 and go for it. In fact, in anything in life...the next time you're scared to do something...say something...voice your opinion or whatever...just count to 3 and do it. He was saying how the longer you wait...the more you think and overt think and you never actually end up doing it. It was something that really hit me...cuz there are a lot of times where I'll be too afraid to say or do something and regret it later...and that's something I hope to remind myself to do...to just count to 3 and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment