WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'm The Worst...

No posts since Wednesday...let me explain...I haven't had wifi at home for the past 3 days...since Thursday I believe...no computer, no wifi on my phone, no xbox live...I have 500 mb of data on my phone and I'm already over by 500 mb...that's how bad it was these past 3 days. So Wednesday my dad had his shoulder surgery. Thursday I was supposed to stay home and take care of my dad all day...but like 8 am my brother calls and tells me to come to his work cuz they can give me an interview on the spot. Cuz I had given him my resume on Wednesday night cuz he said we're siblings and it's easier for him to help me get a job. So he calls me at 8 am and tells me to come to the store for an interview. So my mom drops me there on the way to work and I have my interview with a lady and a dude. They were cool, they were like oh you're Richmond's brother, you guys look nothing alike. They asked me about school and what I wanna do and asked me about my schedule and they were asking so many in depth questions about when I can work, what days, things like that so I was pretty convinced I had the job. The lady even said if you don't get a call by 5 pm on Friday, which you probably will, it means you didn't get the job. Read that line again...doesn't that like totally suggest I have the job. Anyways, so yeah went back home and just took care of my dad till like 5 ish then went to softball at 6. It was a cheeser cuz we as leadership planned to go laser quest and we had like a good 8 people down, then one of leadership said a few people would rather have practice and long story short we ended up having practice and I was somewhat unhappy, but my other friend was pissed and it was really obvious on his face lol. Friday...what did I do...hit the gym by myself on Friday, then my friends picked me up and we went for all you can eat sushi lunch...it was bomb, haven't seen my boys in a while, so it was really nice. Then just chilled at home till fellowship and yeah lol. Yesterday was a real fun day...woke up at like 9 to go have breakfast with my ex...but I feel like when I say my ex...it just sounds negative, more like a really good friend cuz we are still really good friends. We just had a chance to catch up as usual and talk since she's leaving soon for school in Halifax and I won't see her till Christmas. So after breakfast, we went to the park and just chilled for a good hour before she dropped me home. It was really nice, I really love chilling with her and being around her. And we just had a really nice conversation about everything from school, life, boys/girls, sports, church, everything...and it's so amazing to see how much she's grown as a person. We exchanged letters cuz she wanted me to write her a plane letter and she told me she'd write me one too...I think that there's always going to be feelings between us, but one thing I wrote in her letter is that I'm content with where we are at the moment...as much as there are butterflies and feelings here and there whenever I see her, I said that if our paths are meant to cross, then time will bring us back together...and that we shouldn't rush into anything and just let it happen, but I always have and I always will care about her deeply. After that, came home around 2, my friend hit me up to chill...went over to his house and just played videogames till like 9...LEGIT LOL...his parents weren't home so we went out for dinner at McDonalds and chilled there for like an hour and a half and just had a really good talk about everything...I'm so glad he's somewhat opening up to me...I'm glad we've been hitting the gym together, that he's playing softball with me and that we've been seeing so much of each other, it's been real nice. But yeah...I have a lot of things I want to elaborate on in this post...but I'll save that for other posts lol...going to my softball team barbecue now, playoff meeting is Tuesday to see if we made playoffs, sorry for being MIA...but hope this update makes up for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment