WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Working Hard or Hardly Working...

So as I told you I recently had a job interview...so let me explain the whole story...my bother's been working at Canadian Tire for like 5 years. And like maybe 2 weeks or so ago, he's like hey you still looking for a job, I realized that because we're siblings and they already know me, I can try to help you get a job. So I gave him my resume and he called me the next morning at 8 am and told me to come to the store asap for an interview. So I did and the lady pretty much hinted that I was a shoe in for the job. So turns out, she didn't call me...cuz apparently my bro said the 2 people who quit came back and got their jobs back. And that just got me thinking lol you know...this interview was my first ever legit job interview...I've had one for a paper boy once, but that was with my parents and it was soft...hit was like my first legit interview lol and I thought it went well, but me sitting here without a job would say otherwise lol. Anyways it just got me thinking, I'm taking a lighter course load this year, so I've been feeling like I have to get a job so I can fill in all that free time I'll most likely have. But after this interview where I was a supposed shoe in and I didn't get it and all the places that I applied and haven't called back...it's got me thinking as to whether working is where God really wants me to be at this year. Like maybe I'm not supposed to work this year...and instead focus on school of course...but direct my extra energy and attention onto something else...which I still haven't figured it out yet...it could be church, fellowship, people...I don't know...of course I'm still gonna apply for jobs and see where that leads me, but it's just something I've been pondering and praying about.

No comments:

Post a Comment