WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The End Of Summer

So summer's slowly coming to it's last days...less than a month before school starts, that's crazy...just like that I'll be starting my 4th year soon. Wow...when I look back, I haven\t done anything SUPER DUPER memorable like vacation or road trip or anything...but I've done a lot of really fun things. Chilled with a lot of friends, went to the gym a lot, played ball, went shopping a lot, went downtown, played lots of softball...the beginning of summer, I really wanted to get a job and I told everyone I was going to get a job...but I'm somewhat glad I never got a callback. It gave me so much time to chill this summer and really enjoy myself and other people's companies. It gave me time to put into softball, which was way more hectic, stressful and time consuming than I expected, but it was worth it. I may or I may not find a job this September, I'm only taking 2 courses, so I'm only gonna be at school 2 days, but I may go more depending if I feel like it. I don't know whether I sshould get a job to fill in the free time, or solely focus on school, who knows. For now, I just wanna enjoy and make the most of the rest of my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment