WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, June 06, 2011

Random Turn Ons

I'm going to do my best to make this more like a traditional blog...and just put random stuff....feelings here, feelings there, thoughts here, thoughts there....cuz afterall a blog is supposed to be a person's diary pretty much...and don't get me wrong, the reason I post music, basketball, etc...is cuz that's a big part of my life...but there's gonna be more writing on here....even if its just a sentence or two. So as I was bussing/walking home...I saw these 2 girls...one was a skinny girl...and one was just below thick. Then it came to my attention damn....skinny girls are uh....a turn off....when I see those stick-like legs or arms....and I'm not tryna put them down in no way cuz some people like that...but me personally I like a girl with meat on her bones. Not like super chunky or anything but like some nice legs, bum, etc....volleyball players especially....have reeeeally nice legs and thighs....damn....another turn on is a girl who plays sports....you don't have to be super good or an athlete....just enjoy playing so we can throw a ball around or shoot around. That's it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment