WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Real Talks Of The Moment


- "You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something, they wanna tell you you can't do it." - Pursuit of Happyness AND my grad quote :)


"We get into the biggest fights with the people we care the most about because those are the relationships we value the most."


- I LOVE my fam to death.....but my bros are always there for me....and my bros it doesn't necessarily have to be guys....girls can be bros too....but yeah..you "bros" are you handpicked family....real talks...stick with'em


- again....don't do things to please others...and meet their standards....do it to mean your own standards...set the bar for yourself...don't change for others


- word.....sometimes being the bigger person means letting the other person talk ish and sitting back and smiling :)


- word....mans'll try to play it off and give you attitude...saying they don't care....


- a lot of the times when we feel something's not worth it...we'll...or at least for me....I try to convince myself that it is....and I realize....if I have to convince myself...it prob isn't worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment