WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 16, 2011

15,000 HITS

Wow.....so uh...the day after my birthday...and another celebration is in order...my blog reaching 15,000......again i'm not celebrity blah blah blah....either way....I never expected my blog to become what it is....I do this for fun and to express myself.....only expected my friends, fam and people who know/talk to me to occasionally visit the blog....but we're now racking in hundreds of hits on the daily....which is crazy to me.....and sadly I'll never know who constantly visits my blog...I wish I could actually meet all of you people, even if you don't like me. I'd still like to meet you....to all my viewers around the world....I thank you for the support...whether positive or negative...feel free to continue checking out my youtube to watch the videos I do....comment on them...insult them.....you know...I'm doing the best that I can do blog as much as I can, but you know me....as lazy as I am...sometimes I have off days...sometimes I'm really busy or I go out, but I always try to leave you guys with at least something so you don't feel like your visit to this blog was a total waste of time lOL. So thanks for continuing to check out the blog and if you have...thanks for spreading the word.....if you haven't...GET ON THAT SON....LOL thanks again for everything....this wouldn't be possible without all of you. Thanks...peace and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment