WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, May 06, 2011

HEEELLPPPP!!!!!!!

Re-up'ed again....to make your visit here as simple and easy as possible

This...although being my site....isn't about me and in large part, requires thanks and appreciation to everyone who's ever checked out and anyone who checks this site on on a daily basis or regularly. So my job is to try to make this blog as user-friendly as I can make it. In the top left, beside the blogger symbol, you see a search bar....that bar is for this blog, so you can type in key words or artists or songs that you like and see if they are on this blog. For example you can type in Drake and any post with "Drake" in it will pop up and you can scroll and see what you like. This includes the title and the post as well, wherever it finds the word "Drake" it will pop up. So the reason I bring this up is because IMO this blog is easy to use and find stuff if you know what to search which is why I have different segments in the blogs, so you can search them up. Here are some that I think are worth seaching up....

***NEW ADDITIONS***
Mood Music
- just something that I'm feeling right now, not sure how to explain it lol

Real Talks Of The Moment
- something that speaks to me and is just real....

The Usual:

From The Heart
- the newest addition to the blog, where I pour my heart out and share what's on my mind....by far my fave because it truly comes from the heart, no scripts no written just straight raw emotion

Jam Of The Moment
- this is the song that I'm feeling at the moment as probably worth listening cuz I'm really into my music so I pride myself on having good taste

LOL Of The Moment
- simply said....if you want a laugh, search this....I have a buuunch that vary from stand up comics, movie/tv clips, random youtube vids, etc, etc

Clip Of The Moment
- similar to LOL in a sense but not really, at the top of my head trying to describe this I would just say a clip that caught my attention and worth the view

Motivation Of The Moment
- a video...song....picture, something that motivates me at that current moment and hopefully will hit a nerve with you too

Inspiration Of The Moment
- something that really hit me hard and something I feel is a MUST watch

Cutie Of The Moment
- usuallu, but not always a girl....LOL, something I find that's cute, may be a cute girl, or a cute situation like a guy propising or smt like that....

Cover Of The Moment
- a cover of a song by a youtube singer, or a known singer that I'm feeling at the moment

Go Hard Of The Moment
- a song that goes haaard and is baaaangin', usually must be blasted through a car or in your headphones to get the full effect, but similar to motivation, but a song that just kills the beat

NBA Clip Of The Moment
- if you're a ball fan, def worth searching up

Throwback (Just type in throwback cuz I always switch up the endings from of the moment, of the week, at the moment, so better safe just type in throwback)
- an old school song, video that I was feeling at the moment

Top 5/Top 10 Songs
- my TOPPP songs at the current time.....WORTH CHECKING OUT

The Best You Never Heard
- the title of the blog....and as well songs I feel are nice, but are under appreciated

So if you're reading this, it means you actually took the time to read the whole thing..or you just scrolled to the bottom, lol nonetheless, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment