WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 07, 2011

Mood Music

Nelly - Heart Of A Champion
I feel sooo goood right now...just went to an ultimate tournament with 5 -6 other teams and we finished 5-1 and made the playoffs and won the whole thing. Our team faced tiredness, laziness, injured (reinjuring my rolled ankle), one of our teammates left, we doubted ourselves and our ability....but we persevered. We were 5-0 going into out last game which we lost, making us 5-1. We won our semi final match and advanced to the finals facing the team that beat us in the round robin. We started off sluggish...giving them a 2-0 lead....with many breaks and checks for minor injuries...we persevered...came back and tied the game up at 2-2. We...including myself at some points, really didn't think we could do it....but the more I looked at the other team, I told myself....we gotta win this, not for the prize....not for the bragging rights, but I guess cuz I hate to lose....specially when I know we can win. We ended up winning 4-3 or 3-2? Time had expired and next point won....we found ourselves on a transition offense with their defense fumbling to find their man....I picked up the disk and threw a laser to one of the girls and she caught it....I put my hands up and...it was over....the pain....doubt.....everything....was worth it. I love my team....wouldn't trade'em for anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment