WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Best You've Never Heard

Lately...I'll admit...Tumblr has sucked me in....I've been on it more than the blog....-_-.....but don't get me wrong...I really do put my heart into this more than I do Tumblr. I'm going to try to differentiate it better...Tumblr will strictly be for pictures....no videos no words or heart to hearts...maybe occasionally...but RARELY.....Tumblr's more for in the moment kinda thing....if I'm watching a show or a movie and I see something....then I'll post a picture or if something catches my attention.....catch what's on my mind at http://thebestyouneverheard.tumblr.com/ NOW.....this blog....is my heart....my life, my soul.....you can get to know me hear.....see how I'm feeling....read my thoughts....etc....I put my life into this...and there's no way i'm giving that up cuz Tumblr is suddenly addicting. This will still be my main site....with the LOL's....JAMS....From The Hearts....y'already know....Tumblr is just a side thing....this blog...is a window into my life....and there's no way I'd disappoint all my followers like that. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart that you guys have stuck with me this far. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment