WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com/ IS BEING SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.....it's been real hectic lately cuz people are asking a lot of me to post like intensely and basically become a shut-in an full time blogger....I have lots to think about...going into my second year of uni, etc etc....I really need to buckle down and study hard. So sad to say...effective of September 2011....I'm going to shut down the blog.....I'm sorry for people who actually enjoy coming to this blog and ish. I love you all for your support and making it this far...thanks and I'm sorry.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
JUST KIDDING.....BUT SERIOUSLY...THE BREAKING NEWS IS THAT....http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com/ is MOVING....scratch that....EXPANDING...to TUMBLR.....i've always liked it and I visit a few Tumblr pages pretty frequently, I just didn't feel like managing 2 sites...so this site obv....will be my first priority...Tumblr will just be a side thing....for fun, until I get bored of it...lol....but anyways here it is....

http://thebestyouneverheard.tumblr.com/

Follow it up...let's get it as big as the blog....or somewhere close?

No comments:

Post a Comment