WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Top 5 Songs At The Moment

1) Juelz Santana - Homerun feat. Lil Wayne
- this is a craaaaaazy song.....just blank out when you listen to it....damn

2) BRUNO MARS.....
- no specific song...his voice is just healing in every way..damn
- but if I had to give you guys some songs The Lazy Song, Today My Life Begins, The Other Side, Count On Me

3) Mario - Just A Friend
- where do I begin with this song...takes me baaack....when he first debuted...with his braids...haha

4) Ciara - Promise
- I love her voice....and don't even get me started on the video....have you seen her move her hips....oh my...

5) J. Lye - Never Coming Back && Tears Do Fall && Feet On The Ground
- YOUTUBE HIS ISH.....

Bonus....
Tyler The Creator - Yonkers
- I recently stumbled upon him when I read Kanye tweeted about him, so I figured must be worth a listen...dude's music is freaky but crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment