WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 27, 2011

From The Heart: Friends, Acquaintances, Peers Snippet

I'm gonna finish this tomorrow....but while it's still fresh in my mind...I don't understand how a person can have more than one best friend....well I kinda do....but how can someone have a BUNCH of best friends...like literally a bunch of a people you could fill a room with...and they're all your best friends...me being one of those.....nah...I don't feel like a best friend.....I don't have a lot of best friends so to know that you kinda just throw around the term best friend like that.....makes me feel like more of an acquaintance or peer......

I'm sleeping.....goodnight world....

No comments:

Post a Comment