WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

9000 HITS

I'm gonna skip the usual blah blah blah.....but uh....this blog is slowly but surely getting more and more attention (at least I think so). I'd say of late it's average definitely like 100+hits per day...but honestly as much as the fame, etc, etc and attention seem so cool and desirable, yeah it's nice but it's not the focus of this blog and it's not the reason I post everyday and advertise it everywhere I am. I'm sure some...or alot -_- of you are possibly annoyed of me updating my facebook daily with my blog link, and maybe some of you appreciate it? Who knows....either play ONE of my goals is to please my audience, but it's not the main focus...so whether you like or not like....the way i advertise or the posts that I posts or the words that I type....you gotta deal with it...or don't visit the blog. Anyways yeah....I know as this blog becomes bigger, I'm gonna have people that like it and visit it everyday and some people that don't like it and have their negative comments about it. At the end of the day the main focus of this blog is myself....you know.....the only thing I'll admit to is being inspired to start this blog by a friend. Other than that, I started this...created it...stuck by it....from the dark times when barely anyone visited and people would tell me why put my heart into something that very few people notice, until now where I'm getting enough attention I guess. Like I've mentioned before, whether I have 1000 views, or a few...or even if it's only me giving the views by checking and posting....I don't care. As the views increase, I know it means more people are and have been visiting my blog, and I dunno...a part of me told myself maybe I should start holding back and not sharing ALL of my secrets because I'm now sharing it to a larger population....but then I thought to myself nah...this is my blog, this is me....and I wanna share it with the world. So whether I'm happy or whether i'm crying....I'm gonna tell you....whether I got beat up, cussed at, dissed, made fun of, rejected, etc, etc....I'm gonna tell you....that is what makes this blog so special to me I guess and why I put so much thought, effort and care into it.....because it means that much to me. So uh....I thank you for continuing to visit this blog....and spreading the word (if you have), thank you to all the people outside of Canada visiting my blog...I don't even know how you found it, but I'm grateful none the less....stay tuned, cuz I'm working on a lot of things right now and as school is almost over, my free time will only increase for me to think and display more creative posts.....thanks, continue to spread the link and show it to anyone and everyone. Peace and Love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment