WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Love & Support

So the last video I did was The Cypher featuring my friends...and that was done in December...and right now is March...lol my fault, I've been busy with stuff but I've definitely been working on things. I'm just tryna get my ish together right now with help from my friends, if not I'll do this solo, but I gotta confirm with them first, hopefully I'll drop it sometime in April so lookout for it.
My youtube channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/psychospin

Feel free to subscribe, add as friend, bookmark...it's not really that important to me...being a youtube celebrity isn't my goal, neither is tryna make money off this. I do it for fun and for the love of it. But if subscribing is your thing feel free to do so, I appreciate it none the less and it'd be easier cuz once I make a video you'll get it right away, but again...it's not my top priority. Long as you at least check it out....or gimme the view ;) hahha jokes...keep checking out the blog....it's comin' at you stronger than the Hulk.....so get at us and SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE.

http://thebestyouneverheard.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment