WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 28, 2011

From The Heart: Friends, Acquaintances, Peers

Continuing on from yesterday nights quick little thing so I didn't forget...I dunno....maybe it's just my personal opinion that I feel it's not possible to have more than one best friend. Now I know some people can probably pull it off with 2 or 3 best friends, but nah I'm talking about legit like 10+, 20+ people you call your best friends. The person's explanation is that they talk to each person about a different thing, which you can either find ok, or insulting....guess which way I took it....I dunno I feel like this isn't a supermarket, where you just look at the labels for each aisle and go into whatever aisle looking for what you need. It's like oh "school problems" friend, "boy/girlfriend problems" friend, "family problems" friend. I dunno that just doesn't work for me...it's like I'm a shirt you put in your closet that you only wear sometimes or only take out for special occasions because it doesn't match with a lot of things. You keep telling me you care and I really want to believe you, but when I see you with ALL your best friends....it makes me think you prob say you care about all of them leading me to think if she cares A LOT with ALL her heart for all her best friends, how much care can actually be distributed among all the friends. Someone's bound to get left out or get an unequal share, you know what I'm getting at? I guess lately that's why I've been indulging in other people and kinda not avoiding...but dodging her. I mean she hardly ever approaches me and lately we've been talking more as acquaintances like oh haven't talked to you in a while, how are you, any problems, oh ok cool...done....end of story...you serious? Nah....it's cool, I'll let you do your thing and I won't let it bother me too much for now....Hakuna Matata...I've found some comfort in a few other people for now. I dunno though.....I've got a lot on my plate right now....mostly coming from school....my head'll be more clear after April 12th.....

No comments:

Post a Comment