WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, March 18, 2011

CAUTION: MUST BE 13 OR UNDER....

LOOLLLL alright so I may get into a lot of trouble for this....but I don't care....back then....girl or boy....we all had a phase where we were into boy bands...some of us still are maybe...but it's always nice to sometimes go back and listen to the songs. 2 big boy bands that hit the scene were Backstreet Boys and N'Sync....now most people were either a fan of one of the other...I was a fan of both....LOOLLLL go on...judge me -_-......there songs were bomb and PERRRFECT to sing along in the shower....don't lie....you know the lyrics to most of their songs....

BSB (real fans acknowledge them as BSB instead of saying the whole thing, yeah I was a real fan :))
- my faaaave song by them ever........
As Long As You Love Me


Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
- this is a song you jaaaaaaam to....


I think at this point I'm feeling BSB more but anyways....
N'Sync - Bye Bye Bye


It's Gonna Be Me

No comments:

Post a Comment