WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 17, 2011

7000 HITS

Alright, time to break out the Bacardi, get out the Coronas...LOOLL jokes....nah b I still ain't no celebrity...not even close to that status. Just a first year student in university tryna make his way through life and conquering obstacles on the daily. You know if I could, I would personally thank and shake the hands of the people who visit my blog and take the time to read each post and tell me about it. This blog is my life atm....never taken anything so seriously before, and never stuck to something this long with the same amount of focus. I'm gonna continue to post on the daily, unless I'm super busy.....so even if you miss ONE day...you're gonna miss a lot...hahaha, but uh yeah....whether I have 1 follower or 1 million followers...I'm still going to do my thing and let my emotions out, cuz though I thank all my visitors, this is about just me getting my feelings and emotions out there. The fact that this blog has become what it's become and that many people have visited is just a blessing. Continue to keep checking out the blog for mainstream, underground, crazy ish you've seen or maybe haven't seen. I promise each post contains love, passion and a part of me. SPREAD THE WORD....CUZ WE GOIN' GLOBAL....GET AT US....

No comments:

Post a Comment