WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, March 12, 2011

From The Heart: Guy/Girl Friendships

You know how when a guy and girl are friends, there's a line between them that prevents them from becoming too close to the point of intimacy. And when you get too close to the line it kinda pushes you back a few steps and the friendship itself goes back a few steps as well. I guess that's the hard part about having a friend of the opposite sex and getting close with them. You have to be careful about that barrier but at the same time you wanna be close with the person. I guess that's why a lot of guy/girl friendships don't work cuz one person tries to break through the barrier and is unsuccessful and the barrier only pushes them further and further apart, or people skip the procedures entirely and try to jump the whole thing making things even worse. I feel like that's happening to me now....where me and my friend who have been close before and have been pushed back by the barrier a few times are at it again, trying to rebuild this it this time we can't get as close as we were before cuz the barrier pushes us back before we can even reach it....so I dunno what to do. Our conversations feel more and more dull and I feel like she doesn't wanna talk as much or isn't trying as hard to approach me. Maybe I do have a tendency to overanalyze things or blow things out of proportion...or maybe I just care to the point where I put myself out there a bit too far and all my weaknesses are exposed and exploited...I dunno man....

No comments:

Post a Comment