WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, March 24, 2011

8000 HITS

Aaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........so let's just cut to the chase instead of me saying the usual I'm not a celebrity, etc, etc. But you know this is another milestone for the blog and I consider it a big achievement, especially looking at the stats a few other days and seeing that many other countries that visit my blog and the numbers as well. Keep checking out the blog cuz I promise you won't be disappointed, today's been a busy blogging day, a full day's worth of posts and then some, if you feel this blog is all about rap, hip hop, gangsterism, etc....then you don't know me or this blog too well. This blog ranges from hardcore rap that'll get your blood boiling, to soft mellow R&B to play while your lady's over, or even sappy, corny clips that'll make you cry....aaaanddd even to bring you back to your childhood with some boy bands...TRRRRUUUUST....when I say this blog has something for everyone....you just gotta take your time to look, or as always...feel free to search on the top left bar.....CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT THE BLOG, SHOW YOUR FRIENDS....YOU KNOW THE DEAL...I appreciate every visit, from the bottom of my heart...love y'all to death and I'm gonna continue doing this till my fingers get numb. Peace and Love....

OHH AND AS WELLL.....to commemorate this occasion, I feel this song was a good compliment...
DJ Khaled - We Takin' Over feat. Akon, T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment