WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

6000 HITS

So wow um....it's hard to believe I started this blog in what...'09 I believe...damn...I hardly cared about it....updated whenever I felt/remembered...and now I'm taking this more seriously than anything I've ever done. Updating on a regular basis but still putting a part of me into every post. 6000 HITS....symbolizes....maturity in me...following up with something I start and not slacking....really getting to know myself and putting thought and effort into something....doing something not just for myself but for the pleasure and viewing of other people. I continue to stress that I'm not a celebrity and I know people achieve stats like this daily...but I'm just a kid....so to me, this is pretty big, that who knows how many people that I may or may not know have visited and at least seen this blog. And of course the people who see this on a constant/regular basis....y'already have my utmost respect. To the people who really don't like this blog....why do you keep visiting? LOL....but thanks to ANYONE who visits...young, old, white, black, asian, brown, blue, purple, green....fans, haters, parents, whatever....lol 2011 is gonna be a crazy year....I just have a really good feeling about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment