WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, March 06, 2011

From The Heart: I'm A Complicated Guy

Call it compulsive obsessive....or maybe I just care too much, to let this thing go, to let you go though we haven't even known each other that long. We've physically known each other for a long while but we've never talked and really been close. So I dunno...I guess this sudden climax of us getting to know each other really hit me hard cuz I enjoy talking to you and your company. Very few times you can just talk and joke around with a girl, so I guess that explains why I try so hard to keep this thing going and to initiate conversation and such. I'm hurting to the point of I don't even know...but I'm a MAN....so I can't let emotion show, I can't let weakness show...real talks, you make me feel happy and positive. I make such an effort because I care and sometiems when I'm trying I feel you aren't giving me anything back. It's getting increasingly hard to keep up with you and to keep this alive when you won't help me. I feel like I'm tryna walk closer to you, but you're walking away....this would be so much easier and less complicated if you could give me the light of day of a smile or a response. If I'm walking your direction and you're walking away, the distance remains the same....if you walk towards me...then we'd be getting somewhere....I don't want your heart....that's not the goal, I just want your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment