WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, March 07, 2011

A Guy Can Dream Can't He...

So as I make my way through the seasons of Boy Meets World (Youtube it if you don't know), I find myself on season 6 and the more I watch, the more I realize that's kinda like my ideal life. Cory, a regular guy has a best friend in Shawn who he's know ever since he was little and can talk to about anything. Topanga a girl he's known since he was a kid as well, who he can also talk to about anything. Eric, his older brother who he looks up to and goes to talk to about stuff he feels uncomfortable with talking to his parents and they actually are friends, not just siblings. His parents, who sometimes act old fashioned are very understanding and loving and can talk to at any time and of course Mr. Feeny, his teacher and next door neighbour who though sometimes is looked at as annoying really cares for his students and can talk to and council them at any time. But yeah...this in no way is meant to bash the people in my life right now or say that I wish I could replace them...but sometimes life gets hard and TV makes everything look so perfect and calm and happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment