WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, September 24, 2016

She Wouldn't Leave Me Alone

Hola friends, hope you're doing well, summer's over...and I'm pretty okay with that. Fall's probably my favourite season cuz it's sunny and chilly at the same time. I don't like calling it Autumn, sounds lame to me. But yeah, fall is dope cuz you get to layer up if you want...jeans, sweats, jackets, denim, hoodies, sweatshirts, beanies, love it. Now, on to our regularly scheduled programming.

So I kinda held off on this story for a bit...like a good couple months...only cuz I knew this person read my blog pretty consistently...now I'm pretty confident they don't...in fact, they deleted me off alll forms of social media LOOOOL. Btw, shoutout to you for reminding me about this story...about how to approach someone you're not really interested in and how to respond/react...you know who you are...pretty sure you'll find this post very a-peel-ing LOOOOL. So I met this one girl through a friend...she was chill, we hit it off, texted and such for some days in a row. We ended up going on like 2 dates and yeah that was kinda it...the interest slowly died down and I guess I just wasn't really feeling it anymore and couldn't see myself pursuing this. Now I told a couple of friends this story, if I didn't tell you...it's honestly not that big a deal...just something that didn't work out lol. So anyways, because we already had multiple conversations and went on a few dates...I didn't wanna be like yeah, this isn't gonna work out, bye, So I did what people naturally do...replies get shorter, they start to take longer, conversation gets slower...to the point where it kinda dies down. So that's what I kinda did...and I'm positive she could sense I wasn't really feeling it anymore, but here and there she would double text me (when you don't reply to the person's initial text, so they send you another one). So I would keep going with the very short and slow replies with eventual progression to not replying at all, judge me how you will...but based on the situation, I chose to do that instead of telling her straight up, I have my reasons...and as I continue the story, you'll probably agree that was the right course of action, probably. So, some more backstory would be that after we exchanged numbers she added me on facebook, instagram and snapchat...all at the same time. So once I stopped replying to her, I was like alright...that's over now...she started sending me pictures on snapchat...like multiple at a time...so I first I didn't open then, but it got to a point where she kept sending them, so I would open them and not reply. Here's when she started texting me again...she's like I know you see my snapchats, why don't you respond. She would keeeeeeep texting, you don't understand. So it finally stops...eventually. So I'm chilling one day, playing 2k...my phone rings...SHE'S FACETIME CALLING ME...I'M LIKE BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I don't pick up...SHE CALLS 6 MORE TIMES....at this point, I'm like okay...my life may possibly be in jeopardy. So I remember writing something somewhere about some annoying girl calling me nonstop and such right. She texts me like moments after saying oh I know you think I'm annoying, but I didn't mean to facetime you, it was an accident...BRUHHHHHHH. Again, I didn't respsond, cuz I was like YO SHE CRAAAAAAZY. The facetime calls stopped, but here and there she would voice call me...again I wouldn't pick up. Eventually, she got the hint and I realized she also unfollowed me on instagram and such...funny tho she would add me back on instagram here and there and watch my snaps LOL. If you've ever seen the movie Gone Girl...yeah, this was pretty close...LOL.

You guys are LUCKY...I did some digging and found some screenshots I took when she wouldn't stop face timing me LOOOL. I had changed the name on her contact list to represent it more accurately ,I also still hare her number in my phone interestingly enough. This was a long while ago, but I couldn't find actually date and time stamps, so this will have to do. See my boy Harrish with the 6 missed face time calls...yeah I told my friends this story and he wouldn't stop annoying me LOL. Here are some screenshots I took way back when.




No comments:

Post a Comment