WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Where Have I Been?

Hello friends, it's been a long time, too long...I apologize. My friends recently started this thing where if someone tells a joke and no one laughs, you have to apologize LOL. I feel like with the amount of times I kinda go mia for a while, y'all would be like...apologize, so I'm sorry. I don't got no post for y'all today, well I mean I do, but I kinda wanna just talk to you guys for a sec if that's okay, update y'all with what's been going on in life and such. It's back to school season, some kids are already back to school...so Rodmond, what're you up to? Well if you've been keeping up with my life, I recently graduated (finally). But ya boy is going back to school, for one year...at least lol. The plan is to go back to school and get another degree (it'll only take one year cuz of transfer credits). What happens after all depends on how well I do this school year. I have a general plan/idea of the paths that lie in front of me after this school year...but y'all know my perspective that motives, feelings and such can change at any given time so I always do my best to stay flexible. Summer has been very interesting...for the most part, I don't really feel like I did anything amazingly productive, more like little things here and there. Technically I've been off school since like January, so it's been a LONGGGGG summer...tho I did do things in between like volunteer and such. Life has been good tho...peaceful, stress free, happy, joyful, purposeful. It's been real nice...usually I'm always coming to you guys with like oh man I got so much school work, oh man there's this girl, oh man there's drama here, drama there...today, I come to you, just wanting to talk, catch up...and let y'all know what I've been up to for the most part. It's been a lot of me time that's for sure, A LOT of me time. I'd say life's been moving very slow as of late, and I've been embracing that with open arms and taking whatever comes to me at that given moment. But I'm kinda ready for life to quicken up the pace and I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen with this coming school year. To sum up life as of late, the perfect word would be autopilot LOOOL...I've literally been coasting, feeling like life's been going at 40 mph...it's been nice that's for sure, it's given me lots of time to reflect, to learn, to enjoy and to relax. I'm definitely ready and have already begun filling my plate with things to do and responsibilities to carry. I'm turning 25 next year...adulthood seems to be knocking louder and louder on my door as time passes. One thing I've always promised myself is to always have that inner child in me...you know how some people are like, once you're a certain age you have to grow up and mature and you're not a kid anymore. I get that, but I always wanna have that kid in me for certain occasions...I still wanna be able to make stupid jokes, play video games and such. Just cuz you're an adult doesn't mean you have to be boring. One thing I've always felt about myself is that I was pretty relatable and approachable when it came to the younger generation...and I hope to never lose that side of me even when I'm older. But uh, yeah...I guess that's kinda what I've been up to and where I've been at as of late, if you cared enough to read this far...then thanks lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment