WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Tell Me How You Really Feel

Summer's over, just like that...wow. Kinda bittersweet, seeing everyone go back to school, seeing kids start high school, seeing kids start and/or go off to university. It really is bittersweet, I'm praying for so many of my fellow brothers and sisters out there, for strength this coming school year...in all aspects...physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Be strong kiddies.

I always talk about how things have changed, how I've changed, how this blog has changed. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, it all depends on perspective. Back then, some of my friends would always joke with me, for example when they asked me how I felt about a certain topic of situation and I would give them an answer, they would be like oh let's just go on his blog later and see how he really feels. Or when an argument or some sort of conflict happened, the other person's initial reaction is to check my blog to see how I feel and what I'm thinking about the whole situation. It's kinda like they thought I never shared the truth with them. It was more like I never really shared EVERYTHING that was on my mind for fear of causing more conflict, either that or it was one of those things where you think of so many dope things to say after the argument is done, ya feel. But yeah, the good thing about the blog...well kinda, is that I'm so loaft. Again, perspective right lol...the positive in this situation is that because I'm so loaft, that same course of action doesn't really work anymore because I'm so loaft with putting posts out lol. Tbh right now, I don't even know what direction this blog is heading in atm...a lot of the posts on this blog lately have been like stories or old experiences. I wanna keep it fresh, current, without being too boring you know. So bear with me, I've been doing this for 6 years, but I'm only just beginning to figure things out. Honestly, I didn't even really start blogging with passion till like a couple of years ago, if y'all know the story, I won't go into detail. 2011 or so was when the blog started gaining more attention and it was there I started taking it more seriously. So even to this day, I'm still trying to figure things out and plan the next couple steps for this blog. But I am excited to share this journey with you guys, till the next post, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment